鍙戝笘: 40
濞佹湜: 40 鐐
閲戦挶: 400 RMB
璐$尞鍊: 0 鐐
娉ㄥ唽鏃堕棿:2013-06-25
鏈鍚庣櫥褰:2013-07-16

that is disease of the breast

netizen exposes breast experience boyfriend kua I succeeded
from my chest is very flat, don't know is it right? With the development of the junior high school, in short it seems as if from the beginning to now, chest have no change. Remember junior high school to participate in sports activities, there is a class of girl development is very good, Ralph Lauren Donna very clear, wear clothes in front of the drum, just began wedding dresses to do not know what, old her, then secretly listen to the students said, the girl in the chest, when running, Chemise Ralph Lauren in front of a bobbing, boy students in our class are harbour evil designs at her, her joke, then, I think the chest is big, it is a very shameful, but fortunately, I not in large range, I was happy.
but with increasing age, junior high school, high school, University, have been on the University, looking around the female students have "S" figure, the whole body is concave and convex rise and fall, especially when summer wear low-cut dress, chest more plentiful, more lovingly pathetic, and I, hey...... Chaussreus Hogan homme Or A cup in the small underwear, summer in order to like someone so handsome, wear with a thick sponge that, especially in the summer, the thick sponge cover in the chest, uncomfortable.
netizen exposes breast experience boyfriend kua I succeed when
was two, talked about her boyfriend, who sees on the net, talk can arouse the female body development of courtship, may develop some of the chest. But never thought, this love, let love completely from the bottom of a new understanding of. Talk about a few months, I have never let my boyfriend to hold me, is afraid he will find, and that one time, I in the school the lake, his time, his cold not the D from the later, and hugged me, and I was frightened jump, the heart began to nervous. Later, she secretly told me, originally, why you did not let me hold you is...... However, you are also the chest is too small? In this sentence, hurt my self-esteem, also ended for months I love history, although he later, can I apologize, I never ignore him. Think later, also is very normal, what the boys don't want your girlfriend is full. After
, I started a breast enhancement process in a friend's recommendation. I remember the beginning, listening to a friend said, eat papaya can breast enhancement, what ah, buy and eat, my chest is very stubborn, no reaction. Later, a friend and recommend a breast what ointment, used as less than a month, feel the body is uncomfortable, the chest pain is very powerful, and sensory papillae are a bit dark, horrible, that is disease of the breast, then go to the hospital to check, just know that breast enhancement products, containing the hormone, the body stimulation, serious may also......
netizen exposes breast experience boyfriend kua I succeeded
after work, has a new boyfriend, and feelings are very good, while her boyfriend abercrombie pas cher do not care about, but I can see that every time he saw those plump girl's eyes, is to challenge me, I christian louboutin donna envy. But how? Who let you >
Posted: 2013-07-05 05:24 | [妤 涓籡
甯栧瓙娴忚璁板綍 鐗堝潡娴忚璁板綍
PHPwind Board » 璁哄潧浜嬪姟