本页主题: although the author seems like the third season 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

buzagjaouz
级别: 新手上路

精华: 0
发帖: 40
威望: 40 点
金钱: 400 RMB
贡献值: 0 点
注册时间:2013-06-25
最后登录:2013-07-16

although the author seems like the third season

Rebellious Luluxiu (season second), although only inadvertently turn the Lingerie Costumes pages to see this animation, although don't like Ceintures hermes that style but has been attracted by Lu Luxiu's purple eyes. Long time breath will be finished reading it, appreciate the author's arrangement and character set. Rotthew had a certain American heroism, and the gorgeous retro style dress, a time to let me Christian Louboutin Heels forget the big background of the story is actually japan. The various elements of the Ralph Lauren Femme United States of America has a big hero Lelouch personal heroism, his powerful, loneliness, responsibility, sacrifice oneself, retire after winning merit and so on. But his characters nor from the Japanese anime route, the ideal goal and unremitting efforts, in order to cherish most heart of things can become strong, can give up everything and go for goal. The author tries to show the human nature from a unique perspective, in the process of looking feel human in two opposite collision is very fierce, human contrast is very large, very shocking effect. Finally the arrangement result although it is expected but also in the reason, Lelouch burdened with all the hate and killing has become the source of evil, but he used his for all the stable life, like all the tragic hero, a liberation was a farewell tail sound. Many people say that Lu Luxiu did not die, because at the paul Smith keyrings end of CC, and the driver, but instead I hope he just end it, for Lu Luxiu Chaussures Buberry it was a good outcome, although the author seems like the third season, but I want to stop this, let the suffering of the master the rest. But I am looking forward to the third season, have a look the fate of Lu Luxiu and how it begins to rotate, so very entanglements! ]]>
Posted: 2013-07-05 05:26 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
PHPwind Board » 论坛事务

Total 0.013880(s) query 3, Time now is:04-24 17:05, Gzip disabled