发帖: 40
威望: 40 点
金钱: 400 RMB
贡献值: 0 点
注册时间:2013-06-25
最后登录:2013-07-16

forever has far

[transfer] 2010 latest is speechless quotes
reprinted from the scenic reproduced in 2010 01 months 29 days 09:47 reading (13) review (0) classification: [url=javascript:;] personal diary [/url]
[url=javascript:; [/url]

1] report, grass people not to lie, as Gaizhong cactus!
2, Baby dolls my heart a little, but not lacking; I am very good, but not without! The difference between
3, is that human and pig: pig has been a pig, and sometimes not!
4, as long as the original is the separation of the people, no matter how familiar with the original, will gradually become alienated.
5, pizza shop to buy a pizza! The waiter asked me to cut into 8 or 12 pieces? I want to say: it's 8 dollars! 12 do not eat!
6, men Huyou woman, called molestation; women Huyou men, called * *; men and women mutual teasing, called love.
7, a government think about how reasonable taxation, the boss think about how reasonable tax avoidance, how reasonable and I think Mother Of The Bride Dresses more sleep!
8, time is used to wandering, the Casio Mens Watches body is used to love, life is for the forgotten, and the soul, is used to singing.
9, love is like a ghost, I believe more people, see fewer people
10, forever has far? You will get out far!
11, met a writer individuality signature: it seems that perhaps is probably, but not necessarily. Run into a GG character signature: give me a girl, I can create a nation.
I became shit, since 12, there is no one on my head.
13, I want to love, but already late......
14, god! I also lost the clothes. The important task of
15, after 80 is manufacturing 08.
16, the others have their background, and I just figure.
17, is always shining gold, but when everywhere is gold time, I did not know ralph lauren outlet that which I was.
18, remind everybody to learn to Casual wedding dresses repair their notebook, this is very important! There was once a man, he will not repair their notebook...... Everyone knows what happened afterwards.
19, I'm not square suangua, Lao not so much like to hear your.
20, is not the end of the story is not good enough, but Herve Leger Outlet we expect too much of the story!
21, flowers flowers often do not belong to the people, but belongs to the cow dung. The difference between
22, lies with the oath is: one is to hear people seriously, and one is that people take it seriously.
23, single is not difficult, difficult is to cope with those who make every attempt to make you the end of single people.
24, sometimes, not that he doesn't care about you, but you see the other side is too heavy.
25, even belie>
Posted: 2013-07-05 05:27 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
PHPwind Board » 论坛事务

Total 0.013622(s) query 3, Time now is:04-19 03:41, Gzip disabled