本页主题: Cheap laptop for sale iPhone 5 for sale cheap [09] Pete Wentz  Undead an 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

mvfeea32tp
级别: 骑士

精华: 0
发帖: 169
威望: 169 点
金钱: 1690 RMB
贡献值: 0 点
注册时间:2013-03-20
最后登录:2013-07-10

Cheap laptop for sale iPhone 5 for sale cheap [09] Pete Wentz  Undead an

I couldn't tell you how long I'd laid there in the dark.
I think I may have fallen asleep, but if I did, my sleep was dreamless, and I woke up to the same eerie darkness of Pete's coffin.
At first I had been angry. I had screamed and kicked and banged my fists on the lid for what felt like years, but could only have been an hour or two.
Then I had become frustrated. I'd cried and cursed Pete and asked myself what was so wrong with my request for a little less protection.
Then I'd gotten angry again and yelled a couple rude phrases about Pete.
Then I cried some more.
And then I became kind of afraid. I mean, how frightening was everything going on my life? I had some crazy guy going around turning hundreds of vampires to kill me. I had one of the most powerful vampires in history as my boyfriend, except he was experiencing bloodlust and kind of wanted to rip my throat out. And not to mention he was angry enough with me to lock me in a coffin which had probably housed a dead body before he'd found it.
And also, if you want to get technical, I was a fugitive from the law and was illegally squatting in a warehouse in downtown Chicago. So the police could bust my ass any time they wanted. If Pete or the two hundred other vampires didn't get to me first, I mean.
It was weird to feel afraid. I hadn't felt afraid for myself in a long time. Not really since Val had been turned. I felt afraid for her and the others on a daily basis, but since she'd been bitten, my main priority was always to keep the people I cared about safe, then worry about my own ass.
Needless to say, that didn't happen often, since someone was always in danger.
Finally, after what felt like a life time alone in the miserable, dark coffin, the lid was pried open, and soft light hit my eyes. Well,iPhone 5 for sale cheap, other people would have called it soft. In truth it hurt my eyes a lot, since I hadn't seen any light in hours.
Pete looked down at me, and instantly my temper flared up.
"What do you want?" I asked him, glaring.
"Just wondering if you needed anything." He said, watching me carefully. "You know, food, a shower, a bathroom break--"
"Freedom?" I asked, cutting him off.
"Bobby." He said, reaching into the coffin and scooping me up. "I'm not an idiot. You'll make a run for it the first chance you get. And then you'd be dead by nightfall, before I could even find you. So no. No freedom yet."
I made a sour face and turned away from him, which was difficult since I was still in his arms. He carried me into the bathroom, grabbing a towel from the cupboard on the way.
"Bathroom break and shower time." Pete told me, setting me down on the counter and reaching around me to turn on the shower.
"I'm not five years old, Peter." I said. "I can take care of myself."
He looked over at me. "Fine. I'm just trying to be helpful. It would be kind of stupid for me to drag you in here and just watch you do everything."
I looked up at him incredulously. I'd thought he wasn't serious about the whole watching me shower part. "Wait, what?"
His old smirk made it's way back to his face. "You heard me. I'm watching you every second of every single day."
I stared at him. All I could do was stare.
Pete's smirk, if anything, got bigger.
"I swear to god, sometimes I wish you were human so I'd actually be able to kick your ass." I told him.
Pete smiled. "Too bad for you."
I considered him a moment longer, then sighed.
"Turn around." I said.
Pete looked at me. "What?"
"Turn around." I repeated.
Realization dawned on his face, and I could tell that he was trying to conceal his excitement. And failing.
"You're disgusting, Pete,Cheap laptop for sale,SONY ps3 Dropshipper." I fought a blush from my cheeks. "Seriously, no peeking."
Pete regarded me for another minute, and it appeared as if he were arguing with himself inside his head.
"Rob, you know, you've seen me without my shirt on, but I haven't seen you. Somehow, that doesn't seem fair." He leaned against my legs, placing his arms on either side of me on the counter. Even though the counter gave me extra height, he was still two or three inches taller, and he had to bend down to look me in the eyes.
I shoved his chest. "Pete, no. I don't even know if I'd play this game with you if I wasn't mad at you. Turn the fuck around."
Pete 's hands slid to my waist, his thumbs stroking circles around my hip bones.
"I could make you do anything I wanted, Bobby." He said slowly, looking down at me. "Anything."
"But you wouldn't. You're not the kind of person who abuses their power." I said to him, almost stumbling over my words. His hands  were distracting the hell out of me.
Pete leaned in and kissed me full on the mouth, one of his hands going up to the back of my head to hold me against him.
But as angry as was with him, I probably wouldn't have pulled away anyway.
Probably I couldn't have.
"Pete, honest to god, turn around." I managed when Pete finally let me up for air. "Please save this for when you're done locking me in your coffin."
Pete sighed, and after a few moments of hesitation, complied.
Faster than a hooker at a frat party, I had my clothes off and was in the shower,SONY PS3 on sale. I didn't want to take any chances with Pete seeing. I trusted him, but not that much. He was still a man with needs, after all.
"Would you look at that." Pete said, after a few moments. I knew he'd heard me get in the shower and had turned around. "I can see your silhouette against the curtain, just like in all those cheesy horror films where the girl gets murdered in the shower. Except, murder is the furthest thing from my mind right now."
"Come in here and die." I said. "I don't care how powerful you might be. I will drive a stake through your heart."
"You would never." I heard his voice float back to me. "Try and beat the shit out of me, while I easily defend myself, maybe. But staking? No."
He was right.
And I knew he knew he was right from listening to my thoughts.
But I wasn't exactly going to voice it aloud that he was right.
Instead, I just settled for unleashing a stream of expletives that would have made many nuns gasp and  make the sign of the cross.
Pete snickered.
A few minutes later,Cheap ipad 5 for sale, as I was massaging conditioner into my hair, Pete finally spoke up again.
"Hey Rob?" He asked.
"What?"
"What would happen if you came out of the shower and I had accidentally removed the towel from the room?" He asked, a false note of curious innocence in his voice.
"Um, I would accidentally remove your dick from your body?" I answered, pretending to sound thoughtful.
Pete gave this a moment of thought, and I turned off the water.
"Give me the towel, Pete." I ordered as I stretched one arm out from behind the curtains.
A few minutes went by,iPad 4 online for sale, and finally Pete handed me the towel. I hastily wrapped around myself and stepped out of the shower, dodging around Pete. I reached over for my clothes on the counter and--
"Peter Fucking Wentz, give me my clothes back."
"Come and get them."
Showerrrrr. =)
I'm wicked tired, although writing about Pete taking somebody's clothes is like the opposite of tiresome.
Posted: 2013-07-05 05:27 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
PHPwind Board » 论坛事务

Total 0.021084(s) query 3, Time now is:03-29 21:39, Gzip disabled