精华: 0
发帖: 40
威望: 40 点
金钱: 400 RMB
贡献值: 0 点
注册时间:2013-06-25
最后登录:2013-07-16

read the letter

the very next day, the boy taking Dutch act, the girl received a boy's will in the hospital.
Polo Ralph Lauren vendita
popsicle: didn't you say I in this life only love you alone? I did, when I leave this world I love you! You will pay more attention to your body, don't fell ill, forgive me for leaving! If you stay in your side Sexy Lingerie can not be a lifetime, Chaussures Buberry Pas Cher then I might as well be miserable foam, more fragile than you imagine me, not more. I'm not in a good care of yourself, to learn to grow up, I will be in another world love you!
popsicle swansong
read the letter, the girls do not Chaussures Dolce Gabbana cry, laugh for her to have such a boy like a proud, her own, closed his eyes, and, since then, has not opened his eyes, white bed sheets hospitals were girls wrist dip red.
girl after the Armani suits hospital rescue invalid death was left, excessive bleeding, she pared the apple with the knife on the wrist gently cut. The nurse in the clean room, found a letter, is a girl, but the recipient is girl! Popsicle:
life in addition to the boy, who can so love you? Without him, Ed Hardy pas cher how do you live? I have no courage, no courage to continue to live in this world, wait for me, I'm looking for you, in this life, next life, next life... For ever and ever, I will marry you! Boys don't go, I love you ~ ~ ~
the end
the most romantic love is the light love, I yearn for the love like this, but I would kill to be helpless, not drunk in the Acacia! Hope everyone cherish the love, if there is a boy (girl) is willing to pay for you all, he (she) you please hold, don't let go, once missed, this life no longer have]]> ~ ~ ~ ~
Posted: 2013-07-05 05:28 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
PHPwind Board » 论坛事务

Total 0.017842(s) query 3, Time now is:03-29 16:53, Gzip disabled