本页主题: louis vuitton outlet handbags igg fukpr 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

dbigtflinm2
级别: 新手上路

精华: 0
发帖: 7
威望: 7 点
金钱: 70 RMB
贡献值: 0 点
注册时间:2013-07-02
最后登录:2013-07-10

louis vuitton outlet handbags igg fukpr

Drop 2010 Handbag Tendencies
--------------------
Tumble is my favourite time for style, i adore buying new boots, coats, and genuine designer purses. Prior to i'm going out and devote my funds i always consider whats "in" this season. Occasionally i uncover it tough to find a listing in the most recent developments so i did some research and determined to publish what i found.
ANIMAL PRINTS: zebra, leopard, tiger you title it, its scorching this period! Getting a purse with animal print is a excellent strategy to stand out. Alot of men and women maintain back from animal prints due to the fact they see them as "trashy" but when worn proper they're able to make an outfiit look advanced and sexy.
Michael Michael Kors huge leopard print satchel
METALLICS: Metallic dresses, purses, and even make-up are all over the runway this drop time. Including a metallic accent for your outfit can make it appear edgy but advanced. A metallic purse is perfect for finishing any outfit.
Dolce & Gabbana metallic calfskin satchel
  EXOTIC SKINS: authentic louis vuitton outlet Reptile skins are another trend alot of individuals louis vuitton outlet handbags are afraid to try. But times have changed and you can discover beautiful snake, lizzard, and crocodile skin designer handbags that look louis vuitton outlet handbags very elegant. Just make sure you dont go more than the louis vuitton outlet us top, just one reptile skin accessory is enough.
  Yves Saint Laurent crocodile uptown bag
PATENT LEATHER: My personal favored. We saw the patend leather trend alot last yr with shoes, but now its again with a bang! Just one patent leather purse or authentic louis vuitton outlet pair discount louis vuitton handbags of shoes will make any outfit look authentic louis vuitton outlet super scorching. Just remember not to more than authentic louis vuitton outlet accessorize.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Purses patent utility tote

These are some from the top tendencies for drop 2009 style. All of these developments make bold statements if worn properly (dont more louis vuitton wallets than accessorize). So this season while your doing your fall shopping dont be afraid to try something different. Pick up authentic louis vuitton outlet a new animal print, metallic, reptile skin, or patent leather designer purse.
Posted: 2013-07-05 05:50 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
PHPwind Board » 精品美图

Total 0.017299(s) query 3, Time now is:04-20 15:22, Gzip disabled